Minneapolis's Most Affordable Motorcycle Insurance
There’s nothing like hitting the open road with the reassurance and peace of mind that quality motorcycle insurance provides. At Value Plus Insurance, we provide affordable and customizable motorcycle insurance plans for Minneapolis motorcyclists looking to receive the most premium coverage possible available at a price you can’t afford to resist.
From insurance coverage for your motorcycle’s accessories to liability coverage for any accidental injuries or damage, Value Plus Insurance has a wide variety of accommodating motorcycle insurance features that allow riders to completely personalize their insurance plans.
When you need premium protection for your prized possession, call us at 952-435-0550 to find out more about bundling your Minneapolis motorcycle insurance with any of our car or homeowners insurance plans.
Why You Need Motorcycle Insurance
In addition to motorcycle insurance being legally required for motorcyclists to possess in every U.S. state except Florida, having motorcycle insurance is imperative to protecting your health and your bike.
Studies show that motorcyclists are 29 times more likely to be injured in a collision than operators of a different kind of vehicle, and if you don’t have quality motorcycle insurance coverage, you could be stuck with extremely expensive medical bills in addition to potentially suffering a significant injury.
As with all types of insurance, motorcycle insurance offers coverage for a wide variety of accidents, mishaps, or other misfortunes, such as:
- Personal injury protection
- Bodily injury liability
- Coverage against uninsured motorists
- Personal property damage liability
- Motorcycle accessory, equipment, or custom part coverage
- Roadside assistance and more
Types of Motorcycle Insurance Plans
At Value Plus Insurance, we focus on providing you with only the motorcycle insurance solutions you need.
In addition to providing protection against all the aforementioned incidents, we offer extensive motorcycle insurance coverage options:
- Accessory Insurance Coverage: Coverage for any custom accessories, specialized equipment, or any other additional add-on parts.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Protection for whenever your motorcycle is stolen or endures damage in a non-collision incident to help pay for any essential repair or replacement costs.
- Collision Coverage: Protection and compensation when your motorcycle is damaged in an accident, regardless of who’s fault it is.
- Medical Coverage: Coverage for any medical bills expensed to you or your passenger.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Compensation for any damage or medical bills endured at the expense of an uninsured motorist.
Save Money On Your Minneapolis Motorcycle Insurance
Our team of vehicle insurance experts are well equipped to help save you hundreds of dollars per year on already affordable motorcycle insurance plans!
Here are just a few of the ways you can save big on your motorcycle insurance coverage:
- Bundling your motorcycle insurance coverage with either car or homeowner’s insurance plans
- Joining a club, such as the American Motorcyclist Association, can often lead to exclusive discounts and reduced rates
- Sport bikes tend to have higher premiums than more traditional road bikes
- Infrequent motorcyclists can see if they qualify for infrequent rider discounts
Get All The Insurance Coverage You Need
In addition to our affordable motorcycle insurance coverage, Value Plus Insurance offers a wide variety of flexible insurance plans, so you can protect your personal health and your personal belongings.
Our extensive insurance coverage options include:
Get Your Motorcycle Insurance Quote Today
The last thing you want to worry about while you’re cruising the open road is whether your motorcycle insurance plan has you fully covered. At Value Plus Insurance, keeping you protected is our job, and we pride ourselves on providing all of our Minnesota and Wisconsin motorcyclist customers with 100% customer satisfaction!
Contact us online to receive a quote on your motorcycle insurance, or call us at 952-435-0550 to speak with an insurance specialist directly.